She might care about you and she might actually love you, but she will only put up with your bullsh!t for so long. Once she comes to her senses and realizes what she’s facing she won’t keep wasting her time. At first, she might not have been able to see the difference between real love and toxic love, but a lot of time has passed, and she has things figured out now.
You cannot expect the label to be enough, you have to work hard if you want the relationship to last. By just standing around and pretending that everything is fine, you’re only making things worse. She is not a toy, and she will not let you treat her like one.
If you think you might be in a toxic relationship, look for the signs. As a strong woman, you deserve something real. Don’t let your partner turn you into someone you’re not.
6 Differences Between Toxic Love And Real Love:
1. Toxic love leaves you walking on eggshells, real love does not.
When you’re stuck in toxic love you’re most likely on edge and uncomfortable with your partner. You’re not able to be yourself or to really open up. Everything is closed off and you’re not quite yourself.
2. Real love is pure and comfortable, toxic love is not.
Once you’ve found a real love you learn how comfortable it can be to really be in a proper relationship. You’re not trying to hide things or constantly looking for cracks in the pavement. Everything just kind of falls into place.
3. Toxic love holds people back, real love does not.
Being in a toxic relationship is not something that allows you room to grow. It keeps you stuck in one place and closes you off from the world around you. This kind of relationship is all about control.
4. Real love doesn’t squash your individuality, toxic love does.
Finding someone who truly loves you is one of the best things you could ever possibly do. You finally feel accepted and are able to be yourself. Instead of changing to fit in with someone else, you are fine as you are. You get to spend time being yourself and doing the things you love without worrying about whether the person closest to you will judge you or not.
5. Toxic love is selfish, real love is not.
Toxic love is all about the self. One of the two people involved is going to be extremely selfish and taking advantage of the other. This kind of thing gets dangerous quickly.
6. Real love is all about growth, toxic love is not.
Real love is all about becoming the best version of yourself that you can be. When you find someone that cares about you truthfully, you become stronger. Instead of being stuck, you are able to transform into the person you’ve always wanted to be. Nothing is holding you back.
Discover a World of Stories with Audible 🎧
Are you an avid reader but struggling to find the time to sit down with a book? Or perhaps you’re looking to make those long commutes or workouts more enjoyable? Dive into the world of Audible, and transform the way you consume stories!
Why Audible? 🌟
- Vast Library: With over 200,000 audiobooks, podcasts, and exclusive titles, your next favorite story is just a click away.
- Flexibility: Whether you’re on the go, in your car, or relaxing at home, you can immerse yourself in a gripping narrative.
- Amazing Narrators: Experience stories brought to life by award-winning actors and voice artists.
- Hassle-Free Exchanges: Not quite feeling a title? Swap it for another, no questions asked.
Click here to learn more!