Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
Awareness Act respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the provisions set out in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This section outlines the procedure for raising a copyright infringement claim.
Fair Use Disclaimer:
Content displayed on AwarenessAct.com may sometimes include copyrighted material the use of which may not always have been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are leveraging this material in our efforts to advance understanding and education across various domains. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material. However, if you have concerns about our use of copyrighted content, we encourage you to reach out.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on AwarenessAct.com infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA. To process your request promptly, please provide:
- A detailed identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Information allowing us to locate the infringing material on AwarenessAct.com.
- Your contact details, including an email address.
- A statement indicating your good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on their behalf.
Action on Valid Infringement Notification:
Upon receipt of a valid notice, Awareness Act will take prompt action to remove or disable access to the content in question. While every effort is made to address and rectify any alleged infringement, the speed of our response may vary.
Content sourced from third parties and posted on AwarenessAct.com remains the copyright of their respective creators. We claim no copyright over third-party materials presented on our site.
For any concerns related to copyright infringements, please contact us directly at: [email protected]. We aim to address all valid concerns within 24 hours.