March is a month that holds a lot for each and every one of us if we are willing to let the energies present to work in our lives. Abundance is something many of us will find this month if we’re willing to do what it takes to find it.
This month is heavily associated with the number 8 which for those who do not know is all about influence, power, and money. If you’re wanting more of those things in your life, you’re likely in luck. That being said, you can’t just expect them to drop down into your life. Below you will find ten statements, if you can say yes to at least eight of them then these energies may end up working well for you as you move forward.
Can you agree with at least eight of these statements? Think each one through before choosing and moving forward. While some of them might sound a bit odd, they are all important to let sink in when it comes to finding abundance in life.
1. Money is important.
2. There is nothing wrong with wanting more money.
3. Your goals need to be thought out and you need to be working towards a plan to make things happen.
4. You can get more money if you work hard enough.
5. Nothing in this world comes without a price.
6. Everyone is capable of growing a fortune if they put their minds to it.
7. There is enough money to go around, we all just need to put our efforts in the right places.
8. Giving up doesn’t get anyone anywhere.
9. There will be ups and downs, but that doesn’t mean you will not succeed in the end.
10. You can do it and you will end up where you want to be once all is said and done.
If you can agree with most of if not all of these things, you are well on your way to making the most of the energies around you. These energies want to help you find abundance but if you’re not open-minded and willing to put in the work, they won’t be able to offer you much. The more effort you make the further you get, that much you should know already.
From here it is up to you, do you want to take the initiative before you or do you want to wait and let something come your way that may never find you. No one gets rich overnight. If you want to do better you first must be better.