Being a woman means so many things to different people. Every woman is different, but there are some universal truths that every woman needs to know.
1. Everyone has rolls when they bend over.
Nobody is completely perfect! We all have our flaws, and they make us uniquely beautiful.
2. When someone tells you that you’re beautiful, believe them. They aren’t lying.
Why would somebody tell you that you are beautiful without it being true?
3. Sometimes we all wake up with breath that could kill a goat.
Bad breath is NORMAL, everyone has it!
4.For every woman unhappy with her stretch marks is another woman who wishes she had them.
Proudly show off your tiger stripes!
5. You should definitely have more confidence. And if you saw yourself the way others see you, you would.
Confidence radiates beauty!
6. Don’t look for a man to save you. Be able to save yourself.
Nobody can save you, you have to save yourself. In order for someone else to love you, you have to heal yourself.
7. It’s okay to not love every part of your body….but you should.
We all have features we like and dislike, but remember you are beautiful just the way you are.
8. We all have that one friend who seems to have it all together. That woman with the seemingly perfect life. Well, you might be that woman to someone else.
9. You should be a priority. Not an option, a last resort, or a backup plan.
You ARE worth it!