It is so easy to list all of the things you find unappealing in a soulmate, but listing all the things you find desirable is a whole different story! What qualifies a person to be a life partner?
Some people spend their whole lives looking for the one person they are destined to be with only to find that the person of their dreams never showed up. For lots of people the idea of this is completely terrifying and with good reason, no one wants to be alone.
The person they are with seems pretty perfect, but are they? Is the person you are with your soulmate or just a fix you’ll hang onto for a while and then move away from? Check out the signs below to find out. You could be in the presence of your soulmate right now and not even notice it.
1. He thinks you are the best at what you do.
He appreciates and admires your abilities and believes in you without a doubt.
2. Random events led you two together.
The story of you two meeting seems almost surreal. He just came into your life out of nowhere.
3. He thinks your flaws are just as awesome as you are.
He loves everything about you even your quirks. There is nothing wrong with you in his eyes.
4. He is always looking at you.
You know exactly what I am talking about.
5. He knows how you like your coffee.
He takes the time to pay attention to the little things about you.
6. You never have to try to impress one another.
You are content with just being by his side. He never has to try and impress you, and he doesn’t expect you to impress him.
7. He is always on your side but will call you out when he needs to.
He will listen to you as much as you need him to, but when you are in the wrong he will not sit by and say nothing. He is the reality check you need sometimes.
8. You seem to read each other’s minds.
You just know each other so well.
9. He treats your pets like the family members they are.
He doesn’t overlook the things that matter to you. If your pet is important to you then she is important to him as well. (Which is fine because loves animals.)
10. He is empathetic towards your feelings.
Showing compassion and understanding is so important in a relationship. If he doesn’t show empathy towards your feelings, it might be time to say goodbye!
11. He always thinks you are beautiful.
He lets you know you are the apple of his eye.
12. Your enemies are his enemies.
Just like his enemies are your enemies. If that guy who called you fat in high school is ever in the room with you two chances are he will at least get a dirty look.
13. You have similar opinions on the big three (Religion, politics, and babies.)
Sure, you’re not 100 percent on the same page, but you definitely have similar views on these things.
14. You can be content in the quietness of one another.
When you are together there are no words needed. Just being around each other is more than enough.
15. You’re physically compatible.
This one is a no brainer! While the physical aspects of a relationship are not the most important they do matter.
16. You trust each other.
Without truth there can be no relationship! If you do not trust him, then you will constantly be questioning his decisions.
17. You don’t treat each other like objects.
You don’t fawn over each other’s bodies and see each other as equals.
18. When you fight it is not with threats.
You argue with respect.
19. You do little things for each other.
You both try hard to help each other out and make life easier overall.
20. You are both able to give in to one another and apologize when you need to.
You love each other too much to let your pride get in the way of your relationship. While no one likes to be the first to admit they are wrong you both can and will when it needs to be done.
21. They Support Your Passions and Decisions
They should be there with you every step of the way encouraging you to pursue your endeavors despite how it could affect them.
22. They can be completely silly with you.
‘Til death do you part’ can actually sound like a death sentence if you are spending it with someone who does not make you smile or laugh. They should never have a problem being playful or silly with you.
23. He treats your family like they are his own.
If you partner shows signs of disrespect or dislike towards the people you hold most dear, then he is not the one for you. He should treat your family as if they are his own!
24. They have a life outside of the one you share.
It is so important that your partner understand that you both should have lives of your own. You do not want to spend every waking hour together or things will become miserable.
25. They bring out the best in you.
This one is perhaps the most important! If you are unhappy in your relationship, you are going to be unhappy with yourself. If they do not bring out your best qualities, you will wake up one day and realize you are miserable.