Have you ever experienced an insane coincidence that was so unbelievable none of your friends will believe you? These coincidences are so far fetched that even you have trouble believing that it was all real.
These coincidences are also known as synchronicities. Synchronicities are coincidences in which highly improbable events occur. When you experience a synchronicity it is always extremely difficult to explain to someone. Even after trying, you just end up rambling on like a crazy person. You can’t blame anyone for not believing you because even you have trouble believing it. It’s like thinking of someone you haven’t talked to in years, and then the phone ringing seconds later and that exact old friend answered. It’s like nothing else in the entire world. But some people get them confused with coincidences.
Coincidences are not the same as synchronicities. A coincidence is just a moment in which two events or circumstances occur without any apparent connection. Synchronicity is a reflection of one’s interconnectedness with the rest of the world. People who experience synchronicities are highly interconnected with the cosmos, and intuition allows you to better understand the phenomenon. Synchronicities can often be misinterpreted and not recognized.
Here Are the Signs of a Synchronicity:
If you experience any of these you need to pay attention to your intuition. The universe is contacting you.
- Many times a synchronicity occurs on a certain pattern on the clock. Any set of numbers will only last for 60 seconds, but you still somehow always manage to see the same pattern on the clock. For example, 11:11, 4:44, 12:34, 22:22, etc.
- Have you ever been humming a song that’s been in your head for a while, only to hear it come on the radio or TV seconds later? This is another massive sign of synchronicities.
- One of the most prominent signs of a synchronicity is when you have been contemplating a major life decision recently, and it seems like the world is giving you hints about which decision you should make. The cosmos is trying to assist you in your decision making, listen up!
- Synchronicities also occur when you meet someone who seems to have all the right answers for your issues. You barely even have to explain your troubles to them, and they’re almost immediately telling you exactly what you needed to hear.
- You might have been looking at a gift for yourself, and someone else gets it for you without even asking. A friend or a family member seemed to have gotten you this gift at the perfect moment! You never told anyone about it either; now that’s synchronized.
When synchronicities occur it allows us to have a deeper sense of awareness, almost activating it. It’s like the spark has been lit inside of you, and you just know. It is impossible to deny the sensations and energy one feels when experiencing such an event firsthand.
In physics, we are taught that every single particle in the universe has a gravitational effect upon every other particle, no matter how far the particles are separated. This unified effect supports the theories that all events are related, in some way, to each other. Thus it can be said that synchronicity is merely a very personal and subjective observation of this interconnected universe of which we are but a small part. – Stephen J. Davis