We have all been there, sometimes we feel down and out or as if love is never going to truly find us. On days like that, please do not give up.
Below I am going to go over some of the most important things for you to remember when you are ready to give up on love. Please reflect back on these things when times are hard or your heart is heavy. Love will find you when the time is right, please don’t give up.
52 Things You Need to Remember When You Are Ready to Give Up On Love:
1. You deserve love and you deserve happiness, you will find it when the time is right.
2. Anyone who has hurt your heart didn’t deserve you.
3. Just because you are hurting doesn’t mean you should give up, the pain will go away someday.
4. You are beautiful whether you believe it or not.
5. Someone might be wishing you would notice them, just because you can’t see it doesn’t mean you aren’t being admired.
6. Wasting your time on toxic people is never a good idea, something good will come your way soon just you wait.
7. Sometimes you have to go through the pain to find the one that makes it all go away.
8. Love is never easy, sometimes being single is a lot easier.
9. You should never choose a person over your dreams.
10. There is no age limit on love, just because it hasn’t happened yet doesn’t mean it won’t.
11. If it didn’t work, it wasn’t love.
12. It is better to be alone than to be with someone who makes you feel alone.
13. There is nothing wrong with being single.
14. A relationship is not going to fix all of your problems.
15. You are strong.
16. You have so much more to offer than you think.
17. Never let anyone bring you down, you are amazing.
18. Anyone who has broken your heart will regret it later.
19. You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself, things will happen on their own time. Stop trying so hard.
20. If you have to put more effort into things than the other person it might not be worth it.
21. You are not defined by the mistakes you have made.
22. You are worth it and the right person will see that.
23. You should never settle in life or in love.
24. Remember everything you have been through is only making you stronger and more prepared.
25. It is okay to cry, don’t be afraid to feel things.
26. Mistakes are a part of life, don’t beat yourself up.
27. What you are feeling is temporary, happiness will come your way when you least expect it.
28. Perfection doesn’t exist, you cannot be it and neither can anyone else.
29. Sometimes we all just need a break.
30. No matter how hard it gets giving up on love is not an option.
31. You are not less of a person because you are on your own, once again, there is nothing wrong with being single.
32. Never let anyone make you feel worthless, you are a work of art.
33. Finding love and finding happiness same not the same thing.
34. You are not wrong for hurting even if you weren’t ‘together’ if it hurts, it hurts.
35. Love is not always confined to a relationship, it can be found all around us.
36. You need to love yourself before you can expect someone else to.
37. If you want to complain about being single, go ahead. There is nothing wrong with getting your emotions out every once in awhile.
38. Just because other people your age are engaged and having children doesn’t mean you have to be.
39. There are plenty of other worthwhile things you can focus on, love doesn’t have to be at the top of the list.
40. If you don’t want a casual relationship you don’t have to settle for one.
41. Marriage doesn’t make you a more valuable person.
42. You will recognize your soulmate when he or she comes into your life, stop worrying.
43. Don’t rush things, enjoy life as it is now.
44. Sometimes you have to go through some ‘wrong ones’ to find the ‘right one.’ Progress is progress no matter how you look at it.
45. If they ghosted you, don’t waste your time on them!
46. If they don’t appreciate you then they aren’t worth your time anyway.
47. You are a wonderful person and good things will find you in life if you continue on. Don’t give up just yet.
48. You should enjoy being single, being in a relationship is not all it is cracked up to be.
49. Focus on yourself while you can, become the best you that you can be.
50. You don’t have to settle for one-sided love.
51. You didn’t chase him or her away, they weren’t worth your time to begin with.
52. Maybe you weren’t looking in the right places? First you must travel within and then you should be patient, searching for love in all the lost souls of this world won’t get you anywhere.
Image via Bustle