As you may know, humans are very vulnerable to energy. The key to a good and happy life is not money or status; it’s high vibrations! If you haven’t felt like yourself lately, you might be suffering from dangerously low vibrations!
Just like high vibrations are the true key to happiness, low vibrations are the ruler of all evil. They bring us down, make us feel sickly, and even disturb our self-image. Bad vibrations might be the source of all your anguish. High vibrations are generally associated with positive emotions and feelings. Popular sources of high vibrations are forgiveness, love, peace, compassion, and happiness. However, low vibrations are associated with feelings of hatred, fear, greed, and depression.
The higher your vibrations are, the more in touch with the higher self you are. However, the opposite is also true. The lower your vibrations are the more unsynchronized you become with the interconnectedness of all things and a higher consciousness. This can really take away the meaning of life for you and you can become to feel lost. If you don’t address it, you can dig the hole deeper for yourself too! Low vibrations can cause us to lose our sense of true nature and cause much conflict in our lives.
Our vibrations can be damaged by a number of different things. We can even absorb the vibrations of other negative people and mimic their low vibe states. Hanging out with negative people who resonate bad energy will demolish your vibrational states. If you want any chance of true happiness and a sense of self, you have to hang around people who want the same thing. Negative people just seem to have a negative effect.
If you feel like life just isn’t what it used to be and you can’t seem to escape the conflicts of life, there is a great chance you are experiencing dangerously low vibrations. To alleviate the stress of the world and achieve a higher consciousness you are going to have to raise your vibrational state. If you think you might have low vibrations you’ll definitely relate to these 15 symptoms.
- You feel “stuck” or stranded in life, not knowing what to do next.
- You struggle with apathy or an uncaring attitude towards yourself and others.
- You are emotionally distant.
- You are emotionally reactive.
- You struggle with constant fatigue and lethargy.
- You have a primarily self-centric view of the world.
- You often struggle with despair and desperation.
- You find it almost impossible to get “unstuck” from old habits.
- You have a prominent Shadow Self.
- You struggle with chronic illnesses.
- You feel physically unfit and unhealthy.
- You bottle up feelings such as resentment and jealousy.
- You find it hard to forgive yourself and other people.
- You suffer from a guilt complex (i.e. you constantly feel guilty about something/seek things out to feel guilty about).
- You don’t really know what you want in life.