Vaccination is something that has been highly controversial for some time now. With that being said, there is mounting evidence that vaccinations cause autism.
Those in charge of the drug industry are well aware of the dangers these vaccines are putting our children in. And the public is increasingly becoming aware of the vaccine-autism link. Multiple courts worldwide have actually even ruled in favor of vaccines causing autism as well as brain damage. The video below will tell you a little bit more in regards to the vaccine-autism link, please take the time to watch it and pay close attention.
While there are tons of studies showing the connection between autism and vaccines below you will find a list of my favorite ones. Hopefully, this will inspire you to do research on your own about this very serious issue. Please keep in mind that autism is just one of the many issues that can arise from vaccinations. It is terrifying the amount of information that the medical industry does not want us to know. The manufacturers of these vaccines do their best to suppress harmful data because they are only in this for profit.
1. A study published in the journal Neurochemical Research determined that since an excessive accumulation of extracellular glutamate is linked with excitotoxicity the data implies that neonatal exposure to thimerosal-containing vaccines might actually induce excitotoxic brain injuries thus leading to neurodevelopmental disorders.
2. A study published in the journal Lab Medicine determined that vaccinations may be a trigger for autism. This because in their research they discovered that substantial data shows immune abnormalities in many autistic children consistent with impaired resistance to infection. Impaired resistance may predispose to vaccine injury in autism.
3. A study published in the journal Cell Biology and Toxicology by Kinki University in Osaka, Japan determined that in combination with the brain pathology observed in patients diagnosed with autism, the present study helps to support the possible biological plausibility for how low-dose exposure to mercury from thimerosal-containing vaccines may be associated with autism.
4. A study conducted by The George Washington University School of Public Health from the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics determined that significantly increased rate ratios were observed for autism and autism spectrum disorders as a result of exposure to mercury from Thimerosal-containing vaccines.
5. A study published by the US National Library of Medicine conducted by the University of Texas Health Science Centre suspected that persistent low-dose exposures to various environmental toxicants including mercury, that occur during critical windows of neural development among genetically susceptible children, could be easily increasing the risk for developmental disorders such as autism.
6. A study published in the International Journal of Toxicology provides insight into one possible mechanism by which early mercury exposures could increase the risk of autism.
7. A study published in the Public Library of Science (PLOS) determined that elevation in peripheral oxidative stress is consistent with, and may contribute to more severe functional impairments in the ASD group.
8. A study published in the Journal of Child Neurology determined that a significant relation does, in fact, exist between the blood levels of mercury and the very serious diagnosis of an autism spectrum disorder.
9. A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition determined that an increased vulnerability to oxidative stress and decreased capacity for methylation might contribute to the development and clinical manifestation of autism.
10. A study published in the Annals of Clinical Psychiatry Goes over and supports a hypothesis in regards to vaccines and autism.
11. A study published in the Journal of Toxicology by the Department of Neurosurgery at The Methodist Neurological Institute in Houston determined that ASD patients have a heightened sensitivity to thimerosal which would restrict cell proliferation that is usually found after vaccination.
12. A study published in the Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry determined that Aluminum may be a significant contributing factor to the rising prevalence of ASD, this because aluminum is a commonly used vaccine adjuvant.
13. A study published in the journal Annals of Epidemiology shows that giving the Hepatitis B vaccine to newborn baby boys could literally triple the risk of developing an autism spectrum disorder when compared to boys who were not vaccinated as neonates.