Most of us have wondered what’s really in chicken nuggets, but nobody has gone to the trouble of finding out until now. It all started when Mike Adams, known to his fans at Natural News as the Health Ranger, bought a 10-piece box of them from a McDonald’s restaurant in Austin, Texas back in August. Are you ready to hear what he found?
Examining them with a high-powered digital microscope under controlled conditions, he found strange fibers embedded in the nuggets. He described them as “dark-hair-like structures sticking out of the nugget mass, as well as light blue egg-shaped structures with attached tail-like hairs of fibers”, which he compared to the mysterious fibers found on Morgellons’ patients.
He also found “odd red coloring splotches in several locations, as well as a spherical green object that resembles algae”, and very little meat.
But this is not the end of it. A new study has just been published in the American Journal of Medicine in which Dr. Richard Deshazo and his research team from the University of Mississippi Medical Center studied samples of chicken nuggets from two major fast-food chains.
Why were they so interested? Dr. Deshazo is a pediatrician who has observed a reverence for chicken nuggets in children that borders on being hypnotic, and he and his team wanted to know what was really in them.
They found that only about 40 percent of the samples were any kind of meat. The rest included fat, blood vessels, nerves, cartilage, bone fragments, connective tissue, skin, carbohydrates, sugar, and salt.
Dr. Deshazo’s team decided to section the samples just as a piece of meat from a human being would be sectioned during an autopsy. Team members were “floored” by the results.
As we have seen over and over again with the products of food technology, what was once a nourishing food such as white meat chicken, has been processed into something most of us would find repulsive if we know what was in it.
What has been done, according to Dr. Deshazo is, “We have wrapped this healthy meat and gooed it up with a lot of other products that have a very high content of fat, sugar, and salt, and kids love that combination – This is a misnomer. These aren’t chicken nuggets because the primary component of them is not chicken.”
When chicken is processed, there are fragments left adhering to the bone and other parts. The parts can be vibrated off, and these chicken leftovers are recombined and mixed up with other substances and chemicals to create globs that can be fried. Viola, chicken nuggets! “It’s almost like super glue that we are eating and feeding to our kids and grandkids”, said Deshazo.
This type of processing is not confined to the creation of chicken nuggets. There have been reports recently that some fast food hamburgers contain as little as 2 percent meat, the other 98 percent being beef offal traditionally sold for processing into low-quality pet food, combined with sugar, carbohydrates, salt, and chemicals.
Image via Natural News