Life can be so confusing sometimes. There is just so much going on here that it can be hard to even imagine what our true purpose is. If you’re feeling lost in life, these 15 questions can get you a bit closer to your self-discovery.
Life is different for each and every one of us. Perception is reality and we refer to that as ‘life’. Well, each of us has our own individual ‘life’. We each have different goals, ambitions, aspirations, morals, standards, etc. We are each essentially an entirely different universe.
When it comes to self-discovery these days, things are a bit more complicated than they should be. Because we are all so connected through social media and the internet we are all way too involved in each other’s lives. We try to make other people into who we want them to be and try and obtain different benefits from different people. Certain groups of people are oppressed, people follow each other, and try to essentially be each other. Everyone is the same person. In this crazy world, the only true purpose is to express and research your own uniqueness. We are connected to a higher self and we are the perfect representation of that! We all try so hard to be something we’re not and that is materialistic; at least we’re not supposed to be.
Society has such bold and mandatory standards set for each and every one of us and it can be extremely difficult to break away from. It’s hard not to apply yourself to the world of trying to fit in. However, once you are able to stop caring about the way society wants you to be and love who you really are, you’ll never be happier. It shows you a whole new life you’ve never seen before.
Because of the way society wants us to be, it can be hard to truly identify who we want to be because it has been engraved in our developing minds to want to be like someone else. If you’re struggling with finding yourself and expressing your individuality, these 15 questions will reopen your eyes to what life is all about.
Revitalize your priorities in life! Answer these questions!
1. What makes you smile?
2. What are your favorite things to do in the past? Are you still doing that now?
3. What activities make you lose track of time?
4. What makes you feel great about yourself?
5. Who inspires you most? Which qualities inspire you, in each person?
6. What are you naturally good at?
7. What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life?
8. What do people typically ask you for help in?
9. If you had to teach something, what would you teach?
10. What are your deepest values? Prioritize the words in order of importance to you.
- Achievement, Adventure, Beauty, Being the best, Challenge, Comfort, Courage, Creativity, Curiosity, Education, Health, Honesty, Independence, Inner peace, Performance, Personal growth, Play, Productivity, Relationship.
11. What were some challenges, difficulties, and hardships you’ve overcome or are in the process of overcoming? How did you do it?
12. What causes do you strongly believe in and connect with?
13. If you could get a message across to a large group of people. Who would those people be? What would your message be?
14. Given your talents, passions, and values. How could you use these resources to serve, help, to contribute?
15. Who do you love the most? To whom do you owe your greatest respect?
Featured image via Wellness.Happiness.Mindfulness.